Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

Pomoc oko auto radija Kenwood

[es] :: Elektronika :: Radio elektronika i tehnika :: Pomoc oko auto radija Kenwood

[ Pregleda: 2500 | Odgovora: 4 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

vrckovic
vrckovic vrca
scg

Član broj: 33982
*.dynamic.mbb.telenor.rs.

icon Pomoc oko auto radija Kenwood17.08.2016. u 00:09 - pre 93 meseci
Imam auto radio Kenwood kdc 3247, kada sam ga upalio pojavio mi poruku Protect, probao sam da ga resetujem ali i dalje pojavljuje protect, u cemu je problem sta da mu uradim. hvala na odgovoru. Pozdrav

Odgovor na temu

gilopile
Dragan Jovanovic

Član broj: 173855

+2611 Profil

icon Re: Pomoc oko auto radija Kenwood17.08.2016. u 00:22 - pre 93 meseci
Best Answer:
Kenwood head units show "protect" when there's a problem with the speaker outputs. This might mean a shorted speaker wire, a blown speaker, or an internal defect in the head unit. Once the condition that's causing the "protect" mode is fixed, the CD player should be back in normal mode the next time you turn it on.

If it's staying in "protect", then you'll definitely have to remove the stereo and do some troubleshooting to fix it. Many car audio stores will do system troubleshooting, for a fee. If you want to do it yourself, here's what you need to do:

Pull the Kenwood unit from the dash and disconnect all the speaker wires. Turn it on and see if the "protect" message displays. If it does, the stereo has an internal defect and will need to be serviced. If it doesn't, then turn it off, and re-connect one speaker. Turn it on again and see if it displays "protect".

If it works with a single speaker connected, keep re-connecting the others until you identify the speaker that's causing the problem. There may be a wiring problem or defective speaker in that location.

If it displays "protect" with a single speaker connected, then disconnect that one and try a different one. If all the speakers cause a "protect" mode, then you're probably back to a defective head unit, unless your friend managed to blow all your speakers at once.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Pokusaj i da ga resetujes. Skini masku i tu imas jedno dugme:

(c) 1982 sinclair research ltd
Prikačeni fajlovi

Odgovor na temu

vrckovic
vrckovic vrca
scg

icon Re: Pomoc oko auto radija Kenwood17.08.2016. u 12:36 - pre 93 meseci
odradio sam taj reset ali nije dalo rezultata

Odgovor na temu

gilopile
Dragan Jovanovic

Član broj: 173855

+2611 Profil

icon Re: Pomoc oko auto radija Kenwood17.08.2016. u 15:14 - pre 93 meseci
Izvuci sve konektore iz njega, ukljucujuci i zvucnike, pa pokusaj da startujes. Ako i dalje izlazi ista poruka, moguce da je nesto odapelo, mozda izlazi...
(c) 1982 sinclair research ltd

Odgovor na temu

vrckovic
vrckovic vrca
scg

icon Re: Pomoc oko auto radija Kenwood17.08.2016. u 22:46 - pre 93 meseci
Reseno
Hladan lem na ic

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: Elektronika :: Radio elektronika i tehnika :: Pomoc oko auto radija Kenwood

[ Pregleda: 2500 | Odgovora: 4 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.